Thursday, March 09, 2006

Gah! Chicken herpes!

Well, they've cancelled classes for the rest of the day due to some alleged thunderstorms that have yet to show up (2 hours late, *tsk tsk*). But I'm not gonna complain. Just gives me an extra two weeks to finish my lab report, and almost as long to finish a Concept and Form assignment.
Congrats to the Madison Academic Lady Mustangs for getting to the state tournament. Very impressive, I might have to make the trip to Murfreesboro Saturday if they advance to the finals.
Ummmmmmm ... So how about USJ? Man, it's like all the bad karma they've been building up is manifesting itself this year. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, pay a visit to the Jackson Sun archives.
And, um ... Spring Break in 27 hours! Woot!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ya'll cancel classes just for rain? Not fair! I was running to class in the thunderstorms yesterday.

USJ... yeah... They're punishing the students because administration screwed up. That's all I'm gonna say.

Myself said...

Well, there were 70+ mph winds too ... And I think some small hail. Basically there was a line of purple on the radar that stretched from the Gulf to northern Mississippi.