Saturday, June 17, 2006

I'm gonna slap you so hard that your unborn children will come out well-behaved.

Good evening, People of the World.
Hoolay for steady employment! I've been training at the Stonebridge location all week, and I've finally been promoted from laundry purgatory to laundry limbo. I won't call it laundry heaven, because apparently it can get kinda boring at the University/Highland location if it's a slow day. But hey, they have cable and air conditioning. No worries. Oh, and Katie gave me a couple of uniform shirts when I went to man the counter this morning.
So yeah, after I got off work I met my mom at Target to buy my sister a birthday present (16, God help us) ... and I got a few shirts and a hair straightener.
Then we went home and I watched the USA/Italy World Cup match. The things I do to please Dennis ... :P
And then at 4 I went to help my cousin pick out a wedding dress and look at bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dresses (and Aunt Lois even tried on a couple of mother-of-the-bride dresses ... we could tell which one she really liked, verreh nice). I personally love everything we picked out, so if anyone wants to see pictures, they're conveniently located in one of my favorites folders. Under "Wedding Stuff."
So yeah, still a little high from the estrogen cloud that followed me home from the store.
La dee da ...
That's about it, I think.

1 comment:

Miki said...

That..was...*holds sides wheezing with laughter*...I liked that title alot. I will use that now and forever more.