Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Tasty enough to make a yeti purr.

Men ... are curious creatures.
So, Dennis says he's getting me something for the cruise that'll cause me to make girly sounds. Conversation:
M - You ARE trying to spoil me!
D - (smiley with halo)
M - Ha! (devil smiley)
M - Will they be loud girly sounds?
D - I hope so
M - Any chance I'll cry?
D - No
M - Not that good, eh?
D - Haha
D - I don't want you to cry
M - Good cry, not bad cry
D - That is saved for the future
M - Oh? ;)
D - Yeah, I think you might get overwhealmed by the whole situation, though
D - Cruise, surprise, break from school
M - Haha
M - So, nothing I'll need to call home to report?
D - No
M - But definitely girly noises involved?
D - Yea

I'm still not allowed to use the M word, but the L word is officially okay. Woo!
Ew, hope nobody suffocates in my estrogen cloud. :P

No comments: