Thursday, February 15, 2007

VD is not the preferred abbreviation for Valentine's Day

Hello, all!
This year for Valentine's Day, our studio professors gave us a sh*tload of work to do for a jury presentation next week. Fantastic. Thanks for ruining any chance of having a weekend with only slightly more than average amounts of stress.
In case anyone cares, this is the first year I've actually had a boyfriend during Valentine's Day. Dennis and I weren't technically together at this time last year. But the festivities have to wait until he gets his tax return or his paycheck, as he is currently overdrawn from the moving expenses.
So I bought myself some new toys. A bright, shiny chisel and a rubber mallet. So if this architecture gig doesn't work out, I can apprentice as some sort of carpenter ... shipbuilding, cabinetry, furniture, wooden shoes ...
Anyhoo.
Happy Condom Week!
If you can't be "good," be "bad" in a responsible manner.

No comments: