Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Why do so many people think my boyfriend is gay?

Yay for actually having update material!
Numero the first: The employment fairy took a few wrong turns and sprained a wing, but finally made it to my house. Whee! I'll be working for the cleaner's again, but alternating between the main store and the satellite location. Huzzah for non-sweatiness.
Two: I'm having my wisdom teeth removed. Before lunch. On Friday the 13th. I'm gonna be hungry whenever I'm not too drugged to give a crap.
Thirdly, as per my title: A gay couple asked for Dennis's phone number today while he was at work. This isn't the first time he's been mistaken for a gay. A cashier at the Lowe's in Waveland thought so too, as did Dennis's uncle when he was in high school. Yeah. So I have to worry about pushy women and gay guys hitting on the yeti. Fantastic.

And for your final thought of the day - "Do you know the difference between black people and Italians? Italians don't have a Secret Sauce." (Courtesy of Bill Cosby)

1 comment:

Miki said...

Damn, I was gonna hook the Yeti up with Boo!