Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Of Halloween Past ...


The first Halloween I can remember, I was maybe 3 or 4 years old. My parents tell me that I went trick-or-treating the year before, but other than sparse photographic evidence, I have no knowledge of this at all. Anyhoo, the first costume I remember was pretty sweet. My mom made me a cat costume, complete with a full headpiece with little grey ears. I have reason to believe that the hat is still wandering around somewhere in our house (yeah, nearly two decades later!). Before we went out, I got a liberal quantity of blush applied to the end of my nose, and eyeliner whiskers on my cheeks. Being a little kid rocks.

Share your Halloween memories!

1 comment:

Miki said...

A Halloween memory, many weeks late-

When I was 3 years old, my parents also dress me up as a cat, but I was so tiny that they carried me around in a cat carrier when we went trick-or-treating.