Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Fin.

Wow. I'm done. Or at least close enough to say I am.
Just have to come back for Helen's exam.
Why am I taking an exam in chorus? Because I missed the Beta Club initiation to take care of two sick people in my house.
Screw it.
So I'm waking up at 10 tomorrow morning to do basic theory and get a good exam grade.
But tonight I ... don't know what I'm gonna do.
Later I shall publish a list of memorable happenings and whatnot.

Later that evening
Friday was the end of the year party during chorus. This means two things: food and speeches.
This year's group was made up of almost one half seniors, so the underclassmen spent plenty of time expressing their gratitude for a great year and our wonderful guidance.
But by the time Kevin was done with his speech, there wasn't a dry eye in the room. We're seriously wondering if we'll be able to get through our songs at graduation without bawling.
Fortunately the jell-o cheered us up a little.

No comments: