Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Hey...I get to do this again when I get married!

I have kitchen stuff! *bounce*
You guys seriously have to go shopping for plates and flatware and crap. It's a rush. But yeah, I got large and small plates, cute little soup bowls, mix 'n' match glasses, and four settings of flatware that reminds me a little of Whit's. But you can't eat cereal with these forks...the prongs are longer. Might go back for a couple of mugs...
So yeah, I've got that, and my mom gave me this funky can opener and salt and pepper shakers.
And I've picked my color scheme accordingly. Lots of blue and yellow and green with splashes of orange and red. So basically everything but purple. It feels left out... Poor purple...
Whatever.
Mr. Scott also gave me a plant grown from a cutting of the one he's had since JCM. It has heard equal amounts of profanity and profundity. I will call it Aloysius.
:)
I'm such a nerd.

No comments: