Sunday, June 12, 2005

Paquito Taquito

'Lo GWC-ers (and anyone else who might stuble across this).
Just a quick little blurb before I leave.
I'm looking forward to some interesting experiences (Becca Poe in camo, Shine-Shine with a paintball gun, etc.), but I will miss you guys and my sweet little doggies.
*snork*
There's a magazine on my parents bed - Living with Teenagers: the College Issue (Secrets of Letting Go; How to Avoid the Freshman 15; 3 Financial Skills Your College Student MUST HAVE).
Well, I'm curious. I'll find out what these magazine-writer types think about sending us poor little birds out of the nest into the big mean world of college. Frankly, my parents are gonna have more adjustment than me, because now they have to wake up and drive people to school at 6:45 in the morning. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Anyway, I'll see you guys in about two weeks. :)
Byebye.

No comments: