Monday, February 13, 2006

Blimey

Woo and yay! I got a 94 on my physics test. :D I could get an A in this class ...
Right. So yesterday I went to the Sanderson with Dennis to learn how to play racquetball. Mostly I just ran around trying not to get hit and sucking at the game. My butt muscles are sore now.
This week I'm determined to eat as little chicken as possible. Only chicken things I have are a couple of frozen chicken cordon bleu and a can of chicken noodle soup. I wanted seafood. New England clam chowder, tuna, and shrimp are all on this week's menu. It's a cooking week. Baking a strawberry cake for tomorrow, chocolate chip/chunk cookies for Dennis. Made cornbread over the weekend (yum!) as well as cheese potato soup. Dennis cooked what was possibly the best pork I've ever eaten and red potatoes Saturday (during our "snowstorm").
I'll let you guys know how the shrimp goes. I found a recipe and it sounds REALLY good ... lightly fried shrimp in gravy, seasoned with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper, served over white rice *drool*.
So basically this was a food post.
Toodles!

1 comment:

Myself said...

I would not recommend attempting fried pineapple ... it's just not worth the effort.