Thursday, February 09, 2006

What's an orgasm?

*sigh*
Thursday. I had no motivation this morning until half an hour before I left for English. And I've been working on my lab report since I got back from there. Minus time for lunch.
So Valentine's Day is less than a week away. I can't play the "Most Depressing Day of the Year" card because I've at least got a guy who might do something romantic-ish, but he's still not my "boyfriend," technically. No guarantee of anything. Which could potentially make the day more horrible. Evil Hallmark holiday.
But compared to some, I've got it made. Dennis and I might have broken up, but at least there was no infidelity involved. Or if there was, he's really good at covering it up. But we'll assume the best, 'k?
Bla bla bla ... off to Concept and Form. Blargh.

3 comments:

Miki said...

You guys still aren't officially back together?

Miki said...

He needs to cook you a five course meal on the 14th.

Myself said...

You'd think we would be, we spend enough time together (and other stuff ... won't go into detail). Heh, I'd have to stop eating two days in advance to be able to finish a five course meal.