Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Here, I bought you a blue firework. :)

Hello, all.
I hope everyone had a lovely holiday and watched fireworks of some sort. Naturally, I did so in game with Dennis for a little while. Then we went off to kill things.
The first summer term is over and I'm quite pleased with my grades. They should balance out the crappy one I got in studio last semester. I've also acquired a lovely three-volume set of college literature books and one for art appreciation. Woo for excerpts of larger works! (Silly bookstore ... )
On a somewhat more sober note, wouldn't everyone agree that it's nice to know that no matter how screwed up your life is, that there always seems to be someone even more screwed up? After hearing accounts of a fiance freaking out, screaming, and flailing a gun around, I really appreciate my thriving long distance relationship ... even though most of our interaction these days involves a gnome ...
Anyhoo, gotta go finish reading for class and whatnot.

1 comment:

Miki said...

Yikes!