Tuesday, July 25, 2006

... I miss my yeti ...

Bah!
Summer courses suck many, many things. They basically defeat the purpose of having summer. So until the end of next week, I'll be mostly wrapped up in finishing a paper (err ... writing an entire paper once I finish reading the book ...) and preparing for up to three tests. Possibly just two, but who knows.
Once that's out of the way I can put in more hours at work - for the whole week I'll still be in J-town after exams. Hey, gotta earn the cash to help with the fun new computer required for the architecture program. *sigh*
Anyhoo, it'll be nice to have my privacy back, and I'll have fewer distractions from the studio this year (darn!!!), so I'm looking forward to rolling back into Starkville, despite the fact that it IS Starkville.
Plus four hours is better than seven hours when referring to the amount of time one would have to drive to see a special someone ...
That's basically it.

2 comments:

Miki said...

What, is Dennis not going back?

Myself said...

Nope. Academic suspension. He'll be working at Lowes on the coast.
:P