Wednesday, August 16, 2006

You know, you might want to check in on that.

Hi from State.
Lots and lots of fun so far. Unpacking boxes, picking up textbooks, depositing my refund (wOOt), and checking out the changes taking place on campus.
I guess the next couple of days will be spent finding out who dropped out of architecture over the summer and learning the pre-arc students who are joining the rest of us. Probably some AIAS stuff, too. Definitely paperwork and gathering tech information.
My reservations for Labor Day weekend are set. *happy dance*
Dennis is looking forward to my visit at least as much as I am. We should definitely check out the houses he's looking at. Yes, lovelies, houses. No apartments are available right now, but he found a house he's really excited about. I made him promise to let me do the painting if he gets one.
Yeah. Fun stuff. :)

No comments: