Monday, August 30, 2004

Where the giraffes are...and the ZEBRA!

Ringling Brothers is camped about a hundred feet away from my school. I'm seriously not kidding. Outside Oman Arena. Now, if you're not familiar with the geography of Madison/JCM, you have Madison, the former West Campus on the west (naturally), the Oman on the north side of the crosswalk, the vocational building farther southeast, and finally the East Campus and the Ag building to the east. And the trailers and motor homes are parked all over the parking lot surrounding Oman.
So yeah, I get to English and look out the window and I'm like, "Hey, it's the circus." How appropriate.
We finally got books in calculus and English. Psychology and sociology will have books tomorrow. I know because I carried them to the room from the bottom floor on the opposite side of the building.
Mr. Scott was in an unusually good mood, I guess because he got to show off his mathematical skills in class.
The shirt went over quite well, even the cafeteria lady that works the register asked where I'd gotten it.
I believe that's all the relevent information for today. Ta ta!

No comments: