Sunday, December 12, 2004

It IS possible to raise a sunken vessel with ping-pong balls!

I have ventured into the ghetto and returned fully intact. Which is more than any of the other GWC-ers can say.
Wrapping up school this week. Not the semester, mind you, but while my lovelywonderful comrades at USJ are sweating out exams, I will be distributing "Merry Christmas" -es throughout my domain.
No exams for me!!! Perks of being in the public school system. Actually, I stand a chance of only having one exam all year, and that's for an AP course. Whee.
I've finished shopping for my mom and one Secret Santa, and I plan on doing most of the rest of my holiday purchasing tomorrow and Tuesday.
I look forward to seeing everyone in the near future. Also, it seems I am Everest.

I am Mount Everest!
Which Extremity of the World Are You?
From the towering colossi at Rum and Monkey.

*nods*

No comments: