Sunday, December 05, 2004

...they all speak in unison...

Busy, busy me! In addition to all of the usual things I do throughout the week, I am or have been or will be involved in some sort of extracurricular thingy for several days.
Wednesday: showed up for a CyHigh meeting that got cancelled because I was the only one there. Then Warehouse.
Thursday: national anthem (la la la...) at the basketball game.
Friday: festive holiday performance with one ensemble for Kevin's mother's company. Three Way. Never drive there.
Yesterday: All State auditions in Memphis. Women's chorale, second alternate.
Today: different ensemble singing at Lambuth Memorial United Methodist. Had communion and everything, too...
Tomorrow: Christmas concert rehearsal.
Tuesday: rehearsal again.
Wednesday: make up last week's CyHigh meeting.
Thursday: Christmas concert.
Sunday: sing at another church. I think it's a predominantly black congregation. Should be another interesting experience.
Fortunately I'm much better than I was a week ago. My nose isn't threatening to cecede anymore.

No comments: