Friday, November 26, 2004

It seems our little brother's growing a mustache.

*cough*
Let's get through this without crashing...
When you are on your way to your grandparents' house for Thanksgiving, the last thing you're expecting is to be chased by either a drunk or a terrible, terrible driver. Really really fast. Because that's what happened to me and my sister. We were minding our own business when this crazy guy gets right up behind us. I happened to notice that he had swerved into the left lane more than once and was waiting until the very last second to brake whilst driving much too fast for comfort.
I know, because I was speeding very badly to get away from this loonie, but guess what? HE KEPT CATCHING UP WITH US!!!
I was horrified.
Today was much less eventful. I woke up, bummed around the house, took some medicine for whatever lovely fall/winter ailment has commandeered my upper respiratory system, got gas (I've led a very sheltered life as far as gas stations go), and set up a checking account (whee).
Which completely took it out of me, so I've been asleep since right after lunch.
Now I'm just waiting 'til that previous medicine has worn off so I can try some other drug. If I seem high to you during the next week or so, I probably am. :)

1 comment:

Miki said...

Scary, scary drivers...