Monday, November 22, 2004

That's why parachutes aren't made of wood.

Amazingly, I have escaped being sick, as I foolishly went to the football game Friday night in the rather damp, less-than-warm weather without much protection from the elements.
Also, two of the three tests that were scheduled for tomorrow have been postponed. Thus, I shall not end the day drooling and convulsing. Maybe just a little bit of twitching and insane laughter after Calculus.
Best Buy apparently isn't interested in employing me during the holiday season, so I went to pick up an application at Cajun Cookers. Yes, I realize this is a food job, but I know the people that own the building and some of the other employees. And Mom says she's okay with me keeping the job as long as I want, so long as my schoolwork keeps up.
No problem...
I think.
So that's the update of the day. Don't expect one anytime soon, as you might be disappointed. But do check back at some point, I may have an amusing holiday anecdote.
And remember, celebrate Thanksgiving BEFORE you put up your Christmas tree.

No comments: