Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Goodbye, goodnight.

Stuff and things and stuff. The driving forces behind my life since Wednesday-ish have been car trouble and waiting to hear from Best Buy. Friday night I found out that I had no brake pads, so Saturday and Sunday were spent either in my mom's car or off the road. Very boring, but I did manage to sort my novelty socks from my regular socks. Also some work with my watercolors and an afghan. Anyhoo, my brakes were replaced and my radiator was ... I don't know, they did something to it ... Monday. And then this morning there was what we believed to be smoke coming from under the hood. So I call and tell Mom that it's doing so. It turned out to be steam. But that meant that something else had to be replaced. So it was.
Craziness.
And I finally called Best Buy, got my name and number out, and am ever so patiently awaiting a return call.
Also it is getting close to Thanksgiving and the official Christmas shopping season. Yay capitalism.
So I'm off to finish my homework. Yay rah.

No comments: