Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Mrs. Hardin says she's taking the AP class to hell.

Happybouncylaughingness!
Which, translated into standard English, means I'm terribly excited over the fact that my debit card thingy came in, therefore I have something with which to purchase Christmas gifts. Also I've had some sort of stimulant that's making me hyper. Aaahh! The devil!
Running downstairs to the front of the auditorium after singing a rather long-winded song in the balcony isn't a good idea, especially since we're supposed to start singing, like, right when we get down there. Now, I don't know about Carmen and Melody and Dustin, but Sarah and I were still trying to breathe correctly halfway through that one. Most of the time we just moved our mouths and took in air to keep from passing out. Things were getting kinda spinny there for a while...
Also Luke set fire to something while trying to fix the spotlight. It smelled like burnt marshmallows.
But yeah, I've got almost an A in English, not counting the 10+ points that'll be added to my research paper. (That's a good thing, in case you haven't figure it out yet.) Uhh...also we're making literary Christmas tree ornaments later this week. More points!!
So I'm gonna go smile about my amazing good luck and do some homework. That's not so fun, but there isn't too much tonight. Yay.

No comments: