Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Rock around the clock!

We're gonna go over 24 hours without sleep! It's okay, though. Only one class tomorrow, so maybe I can catch up on it...
Actually, I'm looking at potentially 36 hours straight. This should be fun. Invest in Mountain Dew. NOW!
Back at State. Taking a break from note-taking on chapters 2, 8, and 10 of "Pilgrim at Tinker Creek."
And a mutant cricket is crawling around my floor. Why am I freaked out by the cricket? I live on the third floor, that's why...
Enjoyed seeing Whit, Heather, and Greg at Seasons Monday night.
I thought I packed the cooking timer, but I didn't. Need to go to Wal-Mart soon. *sigh*
Less than three weeks 'til my birthday. Woot! Maybe I'll actually get MAIL for a change!
If there's anyone out there that I didn't tell, my grandparents freaked out when I told them I'm dating a Catholic. Seriously... they wigged out. My parents have no problem with it. No problem with any of it, so long as I end up doing well in school and don't run off and get married for a few more years. At least until I start my internship.
Got my camera and the software is installed. So yeah. Pictures soonish.
Gotta get back to Tinker Creek. Literary acid trip...

No comments: