Friday, January 20, 2006

Mental glitches at the beginning of the semester are bad. Very bad.

Hey people.
So, it's the third day of class and I'm (hopefully) getting over a meltdown. Basically, my computer isn't working properly in some areas, and I've been trying every method known to the technologically deficient to fix it.
Even iTunes crapped out on me. That was the final straw.
But I have that back now. However, Word probably isn't working now, so I'll have to reinstall it. Bleh. If that doesn't solve most of my problems, I'm going to curl up in a tiny ball in the corner and rock back and forth for a few days.
The computer problems seemed to spill over into other areas. First, I couldn't find my keys (they were in my black bag), then I went shopping for some ingredients to this insane but tasty meal Dennis cooked last night. There was only one bottle of soy sauce in the entire store, as far as I can tell. And he also asked for Andouille sausage. I could find the peppers, thankfully. That freaking sausage was well above my eye level, and there were maybe three packages of them amid the Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage.
So yeah, stressful day. Spending an hour looking for three things at Kroger is probably not the best way to end it. Grr.
I'm gonna make some hot chocolate now. Then go to physics. And then maybe go find a tranquilizer.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Poor Mere... I spent some time at Wally-world last night... it was disturbingly crowded for midnight...