Saturday, January 21, 2006

Salivation ensued.

Okay, well. I'm no longer freaking out. Got some important tasks finished already, and I'm looking forward to dinner at Old Venice with Dennis and the Blasphemous Bible Gang (and guests).
Let me brag on Chef Man's skills. I've had the pleasure of eating TWO dishes a la Dennis this week. Italian chicken breast with potatoes neopolitan one night, and diced chicken, andouille sausage, red and yellow peppers, and moro oranges in a combination of sauces. The yellow peppers picked up a lot of the sweet flavor from the oranges. My tongue was having an orgasm, I believe. Add a little goat cheese for a creamy texture. *drool*
So yeah, if anyone hasn't read the really really long Bay St. Louis post, it's below the jaguar thing.
I think it is now time to read or check out something for English.

1 comment:

Miki said...

That was a fun post about your trip. I would've thrown those human legs at the President's car if I were you, however.