Thursday, September 07, 2006

How do you actually cook a cheese steak?

Hello, to all the beautiful, intelligent, and smartly dressed people who occasionally pay attention to my ramblings. I hope everyone is reasonably well today.
Labor Day weekend was very nice, but far too short, in my opinion. Dinner with Dennis's parents went well, no embarrassing questions or particularly awkward moments to speak of. The hotel wasn't spectacular, but it was better than one would expect after getting torn up in a hurricane. In fact, Dennis didn't really want to leave after dropping me off each night. *ahem*
And I didn't get lost. Not even when I had to drive over to Louisiana to go shopping. Yay, pants!
So yeah, once Dennis gets his own place, I'll definitely be making the trip more often. :)

But that's not all! Next week I'll be in Philadelphia with the architecture clique, going "ooh" and "ahh" and possibly trying to run up the art museum steps like Rocky at least once. We'll see how that goes ...

Now I'm done.

No comments: