Saturday, September 23, 2006

I think someone could use a good margarita ... or at least a decent one in a novel glass.

Good evening, everyone.
The countdown to fall break has hit one week, so I guess that means I'll have to come see some of you, huh? Also I get my new computer. It needs a name, as it will be my most constant companion for at least three years.
Does everyone remember watching the Meatrix webtoon? Yeah, we definitely watched that in my ecological design class. Random moment.
But yeah, I'm enjoying a little time off after a hectic week of model-building. Only to jump back into the whirlwind of blades and glue tomorrow.
Now for the semi-regular relationship update. I'm looking forward to a visit from my yeti in about three weeks. We also talked about the possibility of traveling together in the near future, and maybe, if I decide to go for my masters degree (which would involve moving to Virginia, perhaps), having him transfer from the coast to wherever I end up. Same logic applies to my internship, too. Not bad for a guy who didn't think he could handle a long-distance relationship and still has trouble planning things more than a day in advance.
And today I'll leave you with this: every night there is at least one new cricket hopping around my room. On the third floor. Hooray, determination.

2 comments:

Myself said...

Update on the travel: We spent some time looking at airfare and hotels for Colorado Springs, but then decided that a five-day cruise would be a better idea. Now it all just needs to work out in the money and schedule departments ...

Myself said...

I'm such a loser, posting the first two comments after my own post ...
Ooooookay, Dennis made our reservations today, so for the week of December 11th, I'll be out of the country. With my yeti :)