Saturday, November 05, 2005

"I just drank a baby."

Evening, lovelies!
Those of you in the "Sushi is Good" group will be happy to know that I tried some last night and enjoyed it. Didn't even have much trouble with the chopsticks. Even did the cute little teapot thing, too.
Yeah, Dennis and I went out with Dave and Brittany. She had the most disturbing ... drinking ... apparatus ... I've ever seen. It was a porcelain child with a hole in the back of its head. And it was facing me throughout dinner.
So we'll have to go to Sakura (or wherever) sometime in the nearish future.
Yummy yummy fishy fishy!!!
Yeah, sorry for stealing your sushi chant, Heather...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the dingo drank your baby.

Heather said...

It's ok to steal my chant. I stole it from Foamy.

"Creamy creamy cheesey cheesey!!"