Thursday, November 24, 2005

So wait, I'm not 100% compatible with myself?

Hello, lovelies, and Happy Thanksgiving!
I went and looked at the house yesterday. It's not as bad as I thought, but could still use a LOT of improvement in some areas. Fortunately, I've talked my sister into going with my ideas for our room. Yeah, she wanted "light blue" and I was thinking more "Lawrence of Arabia" or "Oriental spice trade." Yeah, now I sound all weird, but that's what you get...
Well, it's almost time to go eat with the family on my dad's side. Endure the Catholic jokes (can't bring up the fact that we're "not together" - what? it could be just a temporary thing - because it'd go straight to their heads) and try not to choke on turkey. Why do we continue with this traditional nightmare? Turkeys don't taste all that great.
Right. Gotta go get dressed and whatnot.

1 comment:

Nicholas Bauer, PhD said...

not together... you mean you and dennis? What would happen if it got to their heads? I'm picturing it moving slowly from their ears into somewhere in their brains, then a big question mark pops up with a multiple-choice answer. And you're right; turkey isn't all that great.