Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Stop asking if I think he's gonna propose!

Hiya!
Just sitting here, sipping my uber-caffeinated tea and munching on vanilla wafers. Have I been to sleep? No. Will I get at least a short nap? Probably not.
It's really interesting to see who'll walk through the doors at the art building at 2 in the morning. Actually, not really. Architecture kids.
So what am I doing up? Procrastinating. Should be doing Physics. Turns out there's still a wee bit of a chance for me to make a B. So no more wondering if I'll have to take physics 2 during the summer. Woot!
I feel kinda British...
Ugh, and today's a long day, too. I'm almost staring at the 24-hour mark now, and I have a 13 hour day starting at 8. Hahahaha... Plus I've gotta finish up my (woo hoo) next to last English essay. Went to my last lab today. Er, yesterday. It's 5 a.m.
Bah. Must get to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The good thing about being in a place that's governed by how light it is outside is that you CAN'T stay up too terribly late--everybody's in bed within a few hours of sunset.