Thursday, November 03, 2005

Stuff and junk.

It's ... Thursday.

You know what's really good? Navel oranges. The kind with the thick peel, so you have to work a little to get to the yummy citrus goodness. Ever since I was a verreh small child, I always got one in my Christmas stocking. Don't know which side of the family that came from, but I doubt it really matters.
But back to the fruit. They keep FOREVER in the fridge, if you need them to. I bought some when I first arrived in Starkville in August, and I ate the last one about a month later. Still quite good. Crisp.

Let's see...
Got an A on my last essay, so that gives me an A in the course. Woo hoo!
Next week I'll be registering for spring courses and renewing my housing contract.
Not to mention birth-daaaaaaaaay Monday. ^^ And my dad's is Friday.

So yeah, college life is a scream. Class, studio, homework, feeding the starving boyfriend, watching this anime show about a former samurai.

2 comments:

Miki said...

What's the anime called?

Myself said...

"Rurouni Kenshin"
The background music is fantastic, but the dubbing kinda sucks.