Thursday, December 29, 2005

Incest was imported from Europe.

Greetings, lovely readers.
Behold! I have ventured to Milan and I didn't get eaten! Hung out with Miki all afternoon and into the evening. Did all sorts of fun stuff like make pancakes and play with Nobe and watch Family Guy and try some Swedish fish. It's candy. Cherry flavored.
Yesh.
Then we sushi-ed with her parents and went to Memoirs of a Geisha. If God played the cello, His name would be Yo Yo Ma. I rather liked the movie. Beautifully done. It's presented almost as ceremonially as a geisha dance. Kinda delicate, but it holds your attention. Hard to describe.
So anyway, party weekend coming up. *grin*
Hopefully next weekend I'll be somewhere in Mississippi on my way to an architectural preservation workshop in Bay St. Louis. That's about ten minutes outside Diamondhead. ;)
And no, I'm not going just to be near Dennis. That's just an added perk. :)

1 comment:

Miki said...

Twas a fun day! I'm still full from the pancakes!