Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games ...

So I'm on my way back to Ruby from my physics exam, right, and I'm crossing the street at the intersection by Suttle and this chick in a white car starts turning WHILE I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD. So yeah, I was kinda hit by a car. Once you take into consideration the human reflex of sticking your hands out in front of you when something's about to flatten you. Why do we do that? Do we think by sticking our hands out we're going to stop this metal object hurtling at us? I have no idea.
But yeah, that was my adventure for the day. Almost being hit by a car. Making physical contact with the vehicle. Giving the driver the glare of death. One more foot or so, and I'd be looking at some generous compensation. Crap.
Everybody cross your fingers on the physics exam. I'm off to cook tater tots and pick out a movie.

2 comments:

Miki said...

So wait- it hit you or it didn't? Yikes.

Myself said...

Well ... I did find a bruise on my leg that I couldn't otherwise account for. Interesting ...