Sunday, April 02, 2006

So this is what 7 a.m. used to look like ...

Good morning and happy Daylight Savings Time to everyone. I just got in (oh, scandalous!) a little while ago. Gotta say yesterday was a good day overall. After getting completely raped by polarized lens problems, I went to the bakery with Dennis and Joseph, grabbed a drink and a cream puff, and we just sat around on the patio talking for a couple of hours. Dennis and I had planned on ordering some pizza for supper and watching some basketball, but we got a call from Joseph and Daniel asking if we wanted to go to Mi Hacienda. So Mexican it was. So tamales, enchiladas, rice, beans, and sopapilla (and a couple of margaritas in these precious cactus glasses for Dennis) later, Daniel and Mary head out for Pollywog's, Joseph and Paul go back to campus to play video games, and Dennis and I hit Blockbuster. Once he realized that he'd parked in a handicapped spot, he decided to walk with a limp. Actually kept up the act, too. Got M*A*S*H and a season of McGyver. Went back to his room (my phone was there ... long story) and watched a couple of episodes of McGyver, then some Scrubs. During this time, there was some discussion about wanting a ferret, some tickle torture, and I got folded into a ball. Then it was time to crash.
Now I've gotta make a shopping list ...

No comments: