Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Tickle torture - great for building strong abs.

I have food again! :D
And I have my housing assignment for next year. Same room, lovelies! Which means I'll already know the fun little quirks that come with it. Like how maintenance can't fix the toilet or the A/C to function quite right, and that I should turn on the fan after sunset and the A/C after noon. Otherwise it's unbearable in here.
So anyway, about half an hour after I get back from dropping off the lease on a storage unit and getting groceries, Dennis calls me asking if I wanted to go to Wal-Mart. Translation: "I'm low on gas and I'd like to know if you would take me to Wal-Mart." And being the nice person I am (plus the fact that he's really pathetic when he needs food), I say okay.
Of course, during this little outing he starts talking about how sketchy his grades are looking (again - that's what happens when you skip class), even though he's been doing a lot better since midterms. And how he hopes he gets to stay so he can change his major in the fall, and even if he doesn't get to come back, that he'll stick around (already has an apartment for about a year, so why not?) and work.
... The Dance of the Sugarplumb Fairies is playing outside ... weird ...
Whatever. Depending on how his day goes today, I might get invited to share some of his Chili's gift card for supper. Lava cake. Yesh, lovelies ...
Anyway, stuff and junk. I should be packed up and back in J-town sometime around the 12th of next month. It's time to go screw around at the studio.

No comments: