Thursday, April 06, 2006

"The Turbulence of the Fluids"

Leaving for New Orleans in the morning (woo hoo)! :)
Yeah. And I activated my first "real" credit card today. Even though I won't actually have it in my posession for another week. Why my parents couldn't have had it sent to my campus mailbox, I don't know.
Dennis is soooooo excited about getting an apartment this summer. He'll definitely have at least an efficiency, but there's still a chance that a one bedroom will open up. He's also started doing stuff to try to get in shape. Something about "Think how sexy I'll be with a flatter stomach and muscles instead of man-boobs." He went to the Sanderson yesterday with Dave and Joseph to run and do leg exercises. Had to beg me to go to the store for some pizza and BBQ wings. Pathetic, really.
Ever have those dreams that are just a little twist on reality? The other night I had a dream where I decided to quit architecture for some completely opposite major. Of course there was never a clear statement of what this other major was, but whatever. It probably stemmed from a guy dropping studio - just stopped coming without warning, quietly sold off his equipment and didn't come back - a short while back because of a ridiculously heavy schedule.
Which brings us to planning for this summer and fall. I'm definitely taking art appreciation and world literature at Jackson State, probably a history, too. There's just a question about exactly how many credit hours I need to graduate, and how many of those hours are electives, other than social/behavioral science, architectural, and art electives. Scheduling time is next Monday at 9 a.m. thanks to being put on honors probation for having a 3.2 instead of a 3.4. A little outrageous, don't you think? A 3.4 to be able to register for classes a few days earlier than the rest of the shmucks.
Whatever. Shower time.

No comments: