Saturday, October 02, 2004

Yay! Fall break is next weekend...I think...

Hello all who read this. Updateness:
I completed 33 notecards and 8 bibliography cards for my research paper. We were supposed to have 50, but I didn't have that many available, plus I try to go for quality over quantity...so whatever. The lowest grade we can get on this is 67. So I'm not going to look at anything by or about Shakespeare for the rest of the weekend.
Senior pics came in. (Yay) And I have plenty of wallets for everyone.
Sixth and lastly, All Northwest auditions (for choir, that is) are today. Mine was scheduled for 1:45, but everyone was running late (some more than others *coughsopranos*). Mapquest lies. Never use it. It almost got me lost. Grr. Fortunately I'm a fairly bright individual, so I found my way to the site without too much trouble. And I think I did well. Possibly top 5? *crosses fingers* I'll probably hear/read something about it tonight or tomorrow. Good luck to Adri and Sarah and all of the other people that I like that are trying out.

No comments: