Thursday, September 30, 2004

Recovering from a sugar-induced coma.

Seriously. We had cookies and brownies and ice cream ... and more cookies ... Monday? I believe so... Then I came home and passed out, instantly screwing up my routine for the rest of the week.
Besides that, I've been reading and taking notes on attitudes about the role of women in Elizabethan England and a selection of Shakespeare's comedies. Yeah, still have to read As You Like It and the Cliff's Notes tonight. Blah. Thus the lack of updates. I go. I study. Eww...

2 comments:

HelloKitty said...

hey my name is kitty and i just wanted to tell yout hat your blog made it to madison wisconsin!...your blog was one of few taht caught my attention...lol

Myself said...

Wow. No kidding? Cool...
Well, hello to Kitty in Madison, Wisconsin. I hope my life doesn't get too boring for ya!