Tuesday, September 14, 2004

...You taste like popcorn!

We have pancakes on Tuesdays.
Not really, I actually had waffles, but they're like deformed pancakes, right?
Aaaaaaanyways, I got ALL of the pictures I needed for my English project and spent Sunday night in an epic battle with a printer and a bottle of Elmer's glue (only to get a B *sniff*). And Drew did not fall off the face of the earth. I know because I hung out at his house for a while that evening. There was cake. Mmmmmmm...
Had band practice almost immediately after school Monday, then home to eat supper, then to the school for a senior meeting regarding GPA, rank and whatnot, and during which Katie, Becca Poe and myself wrote a story about a crock-pot, a ferret, and a blind cat. It was interesting. And I got yelled at for not turning in an essay and some scholarship-y stuff on time. But Mrs. Hicks didn't realize the date was past either, so it was no big deal. Besides, it was a guideline, not the absolute "turn-this-in-by-this-date-or-DIE!" deadline.
So I turned it in today and everyone is cool.
And I have no written homework, which is good, although my brain hurt a little after Mr. Scott's test. Ouch.
And the dogs don't look like dirty old Jamaicans anymore. I finally got to brush the little devils and get rid of those nappy patches of hair around their shoulders. And they almost killed each other, not like they usually almost kill each other, there was a little blood involved. Not much, but some. Ummmm. I'm done.

1 comment:

Heather said...

i do NOT taste like popcorn.

so there.