Thursday, September 09, 2004

Never turn down free caffeine.

We interrupt my homework with an important message.
Ok, so it's not really important, but that doesn't really matter, now does it?
Interesting things happen when high school students get together. This we all know. For example, one of the stories Scott has a few of us working on for CyHigh is about our relationships with our lockers. Yep. We also "met the press" yesterday at the staff meeting. I dazzled them with my plans for studying architecture.
William and Jeremy have migrated to our end of the courtyard for lunch. If you were a guy, wouldn't you hang out at the table with all the girls? Yeah, that's what I thought.
My deplorable sleeping habits are creeping up on me again. Poo. This is especially bad when I have homework to finish. Eep.
I need pictures of people for an English project. Will try to get some this weekend. Remind me.
Well, one of my fingers is beginning to hurt, and I've still got plenty of typing to do on that project, so this is all for now.

No comments: