Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I'm going to look at all your spoons.

I will never have kids. Never. You can't make me.
Why the unwillingness to procreate, you ask? Because I hate driving kids around, that's why. Friends are different. I like them. But siblings...no...and my parents are having me do parent-esque driving. Kinda like a soccer mom. Eww.
I spend no less than 45 minutes in my car per day driving someone somewhere. Which really puts a cramp in my style, if you know what I mean.
Right. Before having to put on my chauffer outfit, all was happy-go-jolly. Laughs in the courtyard during lunch, mostly due to the wind and its effect on...lunch, partial sabotage during economics, just an all-around okay day.
And I got to show Whit a nifty kitchen trick. It involved cake decorating. Also I saw some very unusual spoons that I must show Heather the next time we're both there. So yay. That was my day.

No comments: