Saturday, September 11, 2004

We love tha MOOOOOOOON!

Ahh, remember when you were a little kid and someone would bring animal crackers for snacktime and everyone would sit around trying to figure out what animal each shape was and then proceed to bite off parts of said cookie's anatomy and laugh?
I remember it like it was yesterday...
Oh, wait, that was yesterday! Silly me!
Except we also threw our animal crackers at the boys. Hehehe.
'K, you're getting freaked out now, right?
Dunnae be feart. There is an explanation.
We had cookies in Calculus and Sarah Newman didn't have time to actually make cookies, so she picked up a huge bag of animal crackers on her way to school. We saved them for lunch. So I was busy picking animal cracker out of my teeth for the first half of English. Very attractive.
And yes, Carmen sang the song accompanying the snack.
I go now. I must de-gross myself before my day of photograpy. Of other people, not myself.

No comments: