Monday, September 06, 2004

Today we wear...blue.

Hey, I did something yesterday! Called Drew after my afternoon nap and since we were both bored, crashing at Heather's house seemed like a good idea. So we did. For the most part we sat around and did nothing, interrupted by eating, watching Salad Fingers 2-4, and petting the cat/dogs. Eventually we got tired of doing that, so we went to the late viewing of Without a Paddle. Despite the fact that it looks stupid in the previews, it is actually a good movie with a few hilarious moments that could potentially cause ruptures in your abdominal muscles. It made us happy.
So yeah...
Finished my Beowulf assignment this morning. See? I didn't wait until tonight to finish it! Cookie for me! But now I must go finish my economics work. Which kinda sucks, but oh well. I'll have that out of the way should anyone want to hang out later.
Byebye.

No comments: