Thursday, January 27, 2005

The banana cult?

I'm off to Martin for a couple of days.
So don't call me until Saturday.
Judson has abandoned me - I'm all alone with the sophomores and a junior in European history. *sigh*
I find interesting ways to amuse myself. I gave Secret Squirrel some muffins, then stood by the window in the sunroom and laughed my butt off when he tried to haul one up the tree. It was funny.
Secret Squirrel has it in for my sister, so we're tight.
I want to go see Phantom again. Maybe Sunday. I go.
Also, during the discussion of England, France, America, and Americans traveling anywhere in Europe, I realized that my lineage is rather improbable, but nonetheless a reality.
Get this: French and English, Native American and European. Would explain any inner turmoil, I guess.
Does Sweden have any longstanding rivalries? I don't think so, but if they do, I've probably got an ancestor from that country, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is already a Banana Cult - The Cult of the Infinite Mystery of the Banana, or cotimotb. There's even a web-site: here.