Thursday, January 13, 2005

I would not buy a kidney on Ebay.

Ahh, the last week before exams...
I can smell the panic in the air.
But I've already got my exemption for government. Next: calculus and English!!
...Except we'll be working on All State and UTM Honor Choir music. *shrug*
And I'm also glad to say my applications were FedEx-ed today. Cost $45, but they're gonna be there tomorrow morning, and compared to the amount of money the contents of those packages could bring in, $45 isn't all that bad...
So yeah, calculus and English tests tomorrow. *bleh* And Mrs. Hardin wants to cram the 20th century introduction in before exams start. Ha. HA!!
I'm thinking I'm one of the four people in there who'll be laughing our arses off whilst the other 75 percent struggle in the mire that is the Hardin exam.
But there is only so much time for laughter, so I'll spend some saying WOO AND YAY!! MIKI'S AN ADULT NOW!!!
So yeah...
Umm...oh, I've also found out that Keane will be playing in St. Louis during winter break. *commences begging of parental units to grant permission to attend*
And that's about it. Off to read!

No comments: