Friday, January 21, 2005

Untitled: Volume 1

Amazing how fast one can learn to sing in French. I feel a little like a parrot.
Wish me luck during octet testing tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully someone will completely blow it and I'll get to take their place.
I noticed Thursday how similar seniors on exam days are like POWs. I'd be walking down the hall, run into someone and they'd have this look of exhaustion and sheer joy, and the first words out of their mouth: I'm going home.
And thanks to a wonderful change of schedule I got to say that, too. Yay, exemption!
Today...I did almost nothing. Went to Phantom of the Opera this afternoon, came home, worked on a painting, and then got on the computer to review the movie and update the blog.
Well, I'm thoroughly bored now, how 'bout you?
Byebye.

No comments: