Saturday, February 05, 2005

BUFON!!

Little goes on of any great importance, but as long as you're here I might as well tell you about the past week.
The review for Phantom is up at CyHigh. Whee.
My butt was saved from not being admitted to MSU by my test scores. Something about them not getting my transcript or the admission fee.
Clemson has set up a little email address for me already. So cute! And I'm in the middle of housing and financial aid applications.
On Friday I spent the last part of the school day running around the outskirts of the ghetto with Mallory Melton and our cameras. She was taking pictures of the homecoming parade (albeit homecoming was back in January, just rescheduled due to inclement weather) for the yearbook, and I was working on a photo gallery for CyHigh. Plus we were wearing sombreros to help support the Spanish Club. Plenty of exercise...
And for our female readers (I'm assuming this is everyone...) the Chorus class has managed to acquire a student teacher from Union. We shall call him Uthe (YOUTH-ee). Not a bad looking guy, I must say - not especially tall, but in good shape, dark brown hair, and a good sense of style. And he's actually sticking around for a while. Hoolay.
And the Spanish 4 class has managed to prove that we can take anything and with the right spin make it absolutely hilarious. Quincy hasn't stopped laughing yet.

No comments: