Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Yes, we are saying that some types of infinity are bigger than others.

G'day all. I hope everyone had a lovely holiday. I personally enjoyed staying home and eating Chef Boyardee ravioli while doing my homework all night. Seriously. I got more Valentine's cards from the Mississippi State sororities than from people I actually know. This is the one holiday when I can completely sympathize with Charlie Brown.
Stupid Valentine's Day.
Instead I get to celebrate another round of paperwork. Woo and yay.
Things like housing applications for MSU and more National Merit stuff.
And possibly legally changing my last name. Because I figure that'd be easier than having to tell people to stick the last E in my last name. I mean, if they'd never met me before and didn't have mounds of paper with my signature emblazoned all over the place, that would be excusable. However this usually isn't the case.
So a good portion of the world is on my bad list for the day.
Stay away unless you're bringing tribute.

No comments: