Tuesday, May 23, 2006

If you hadn't taken it into the mud bath with you, your gun wouldn't get clogged.

Still waiting to hear back from ANYONE about getting a job. Since my last update, I've put in at Hobby Lobby, American Eagle, and Victoria's Secret. So ... just sitting around ... waiting ...
That's five so far.
Somebody ... PLEASE hire me!
In other news, I'm currently on square #4 out of 24 of the Dennis Barter Birthday Project 2006. At this rate, I'll not only meet my deadline, but I'll also have time to make a few other things to sell via Etsy. Google it. Be happy my crafty friends.
But that's about it. Adri has already recounted the weekend trip to Memphis, Greg's recital, and Drew's visit to J-town, so it's not necessary for me to repeat it.
That's about it.
Good night.

No comments: