Tuesday, May 30, 2006

"We should get our boyfriends together for a playdate."

*yawn*
Hello, all. I'm up at this ungodly hour getting ready to go to class. Woo.
Still waiting to hear from any of the (twelve!! I'm up to twelve!) applications I've turned in so far. Job hunting sucks many, many things.
Erm ... Dennis is supposed to go to the dentist today to fix his tooth. If I find out otherwise ... Well, he's probably safe ... For now. But I'm pretty sure an "I told you" moment wouldn't be far behind.
Also, woo for Heather being alive! Or maybe I'm just hallucinating, and I spent three hours talking to myself at Starbucks ...
*shrug*
Anyhoo, gotta get some notebook paper ... or something ... and finish getting ready for class.

3 comments:

Miki said...

Jesus Christ, 12? You win.ws

Miki said...

ws why did that type?

Myself said...

*shrug*