Friday, May 12, 2006

Updates and shameless plugs

And we're back in J-town. Woo.
Monday I go register for summer classes, which will also determine whether or not I can get a job and what hours I'd be available for said employment. I'm hoping to get a spot at Pier 1. *crosses fingers*
So yeah, my dad came down to State yesterday to help me move all my stuff out. And Dennis helped carry the heavy stuff and get it loaded into the storage unit. Apparently he behaved himself reasonably well ...
It's gonna be interesting. Dennis has issued an open invite for everyone we hung out with at State to come visit on weekends, and he said he'd come visit whenever he doesn't have to work. Fortunately, *here comes the plug* ...
We've both got Skype now. A combination of instant messenger and phone. Free calls to other people who have Skype, so if your fingers are especially sore or otherwise unreliable (you know, those days when you can't type), or if you just want to hear a particular someone's voice, just plug in a microphone and off you go ...
Also has video options available. Check it out. And then ask for my Skype name, because ... well, I hope you're just getting it to make me happy ... ;)
Hokay, leaving to shower and continue unloading the cars.

No comments: